Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Northern Railway has published a recruitment notification for the Paramedical Staff in Group ‘C’ on contract foundation as a consequence of COVID-19 pandemic in Divisional Hospital/Firozpur, Northern Railways on its web site i.e. nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The eligible persons can apply on-line on or earlier than 30 April 2021.
A complete of 80 vacancies can be found for Workers Nursing, Assistant Nursing Supervisor, Pharmacist-III, Sanitation Supervisor, Information entry operator for clerical work, Operation Theatre Attendant, X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer, Lab. Tech., Hospital Attendant, Safaiwala (HKA), Sanitation Staff. Venue, Date and Time of Stroll-In-Interview/Video based mostly interview might be knowledgeable to the eligible candidates on their electronic mail ID and Mobile quantity
- Final Date of Application – 30 April 2021 by 03:00 PM
- On-line Stroll-in-interview Date – 17 April 2020
- Time – 10 AM
Northern Railway Vacancy Details
- Staff Nursing-22
- Assistant Nursing Supervisor-3
- Sanitation Supervisor-3
- Data entry operator for clerical work-1
- Operation Theatre Attendant-15
- X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer-2
- Hospital Attendant -7
- Safaiwala (HKA)-7
- Sanitation Workers-15
Paramedical Staff Group C Wage:
- Staff Nursing -Rs. 44900/-
- Assistant Nursing Supervisor – Rs. 44900/-
- Pharmacist-III – Rs. 29200/-
- Sanitation Supervisor – Rs.18000/-
- Data entry operator for clerical work – Rs.19900/-
- Operation Theatre Attendant – Rs.19900/-
- X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer – Rs.29200/-
- Lab. Tech – Rs.25500/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/-
- Safaiwala (HKA) – Rs.18000/-
- Sanitation Staff – Rs.18000/-
Eligibility Standards for Northern Railway Paramedical Staff Group C Posts
- Staff Nursing, Assistant Nursing Supervisor – Certificates as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the A College of Nursing or other Institutions acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing). Choice might be given to the candidates skilled in managing ICU circumstances on ventilators & Native Residents.
- Pharmacist-III – 12th passed in science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a acknowledged institution and registered as Pharmacist underneath the Pharmacy Act, 1948 Or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a acknowledged College or equal and Registered as a Pharmacist underneath the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- Sanitation Supervisor – 10th Pass, Choice might be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit. Nevertheless, the candidate will higher qualification and more experience as Hospital Sanitation staff/ Sanitation the supervisor shall be most popular
- Data entry operator for clerical work – A University Degree or it’s equal. Typing proficiency @30 wpm in English or @ 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Operation Theatre Attendant – 10th Pass or ITI from institutions acknowledged by NCVT/ SCVT or equal or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Minimum of two years of working experience as a Hospital Attendant or/ Operation Theatre Attendant/ Dresser. Observe: Choice might be given for increased expertise
- X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a acknowledged institute. Science graduates with Diploma in radiography/ X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Know-how (2years course shall be most popular.
- Lab. Tech – 12th (10+2) stage) in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Know-how (DMLT) Or Certificates Course in Medical Lab. Know-how at par with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Know-how (DMLT) topic to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been completed from the establishment which is acknowledged by a College or Technical Board of State Authorities/ Central Authorities authority. The period of the course is not less than 01 12 months. In the course of the course the candidate ought to have completed the coaching on a full-time foundation; and On the finish of the course, there ought to be a system of examination that has been efficiently handed by the candidate.
- Hospital Attendant – 10th Pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or equal or Nationwide Apprenticeship Certificates (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Safaiwala (HKA)- 10th Go, Preference might be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit.
- Sanitation Staff – 10th Pass, Choice might be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit.
20 to 40 Years
The way to Apply for Northern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible persons can apply on-line (hyperlink is given beneath) on or before 30 April 2021.
Buy Women’s wear : GYM JEGGINGS
SHOP WITH US : REGIM
BUY : FRIENDS T SHIRT