Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Posts has published the recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Eligible and candidates can apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 from 27 April 2021 on appost.in. The final date for Maharashtra GDS Application is 26 May 2021. Maharashtra Post Office Notification and Application Hyperlink are given on the finish of the article.
A complete of 2428 vacancies can be found for Department Post Master (BPM), Assistant Department Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak Posts in Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai East, Mumbai North, Mumbai North West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur Metropolis, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha,Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City West, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and payment fee – 27 April 2021
- Final date of registration and payment fee: 26 May 2021
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 2428 Posts
- UR – 1105
- EWS – 246
- OBC – 565
- PWD-A – 10
- PWD-B – 23
- PWD-C – 29
- PWD-DE – 15
- SC – 191
- ST – 244
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Wage:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for five Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Standards
- Secondary School Examination go certificates of 10th normal with passing marks in Mathematics, native language and English (having been studied as obligatory or elective topics) performed by any acknowledged Board of Faculty Schooling by the Authorities of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a compulsory academic qualification for all accredited classes of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Obligatory information of Native Language
- The candidate ought to have studied the local language no less than as much as tenth normal [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions regarding the 8th schedule of Structure of India.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Age Restrict:
18 to 40 years (Age rest for reserved class as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Selection Procedure
The collection of the candidates might be achieved on the premise of the automated generated advantage record as per the principles based mostly on the candidates on-line submitted functions
The way to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and candidates are required to register within the portal by way of https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline earlier than 26 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All feminine/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Payment
- Kerala Postal Circle Notification and Application Hyperlink