Central Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2021
Central Railway Para Medical Employees Recruitment 2021 Notification is out at cr.indianrailways.gov.in. test software type, academic qualification, expertise, choice standards and different particulars right here.
Central Railway Para Medical Employees Recruitment 2021: Central Railway has invited purposes for recruitment to the assorted posts of paramedical in Group C as Employees Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-Ray Technician on a full-time foundation for COVID-19 ward at DRH BSL for 3 months or 30 June 2021. The eligible candidates will have the ability to seem for an interview by video conferencing (Skype/Whatsapp).
- Final date for submission of software: 31 March 2021
Central Railway Para Medical Employees Recruitment 2021 Emptiness Particulars
- X-Ray Technician – 9 Posts
- Lab Technician – 9 Posts
- Pharmacist – 4 Posts
- Employees Nurse – 30 Posts
Central Railway Para Medical Employees Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Standards
- X-Ray Technician – Certificates as registered nurse and midwifery having handed 3 years course in Normal Nursing & Midwifery from a faculty of nursing or different establishments acknowledged by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Technician – 10+2 in science or its equal with diploma in pharmacy from a acknowledged college or having a bachelors diploma in pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a acknowledged College.
- Pharmacist – B.Sc. With biochemistry/microbiology/life science/BSC with chemistry and biology as foremost or as non-obligatory topics or equal plus Diploma in Medical Lab Expertise (DMLT) or equal or B.Sc. in medical expertise.
- Employees Nurse – 10 + 2 with physics and chemistry and diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Expertise from acknowledged Institute. Science Graduate with diploma in radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Expertise shall be most well-liked.
Learn how to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021
candidates can apply on-line on or earlier than 31 March 2021. The net software hyperlink may be accessed by clicking on the above hyperlink.
ALSO VISIT :