CCRAS Recruitment 2021
CCRAS Job Notification 2021: Central Council for Analysis in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has invited functions for the recruitment to the posts of SRF, Guide, DEO and different. Eligible and individuals can seem for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 April 2021.
Attend the walk-in interview for 19 SRF, Guide, Knowledge Entry Operator posts in Bengaluru – Karnataka location. Central Council for Analysis in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Officers are not too long ago revealed a job notification to replenish 19 Posts by Stroll-in mode. CCRAS profession official web site is www.ccras.nic.in recruitment 2021.
CCRAS Recruitment 2021
- Stroll-in-interview Date: 21 and 22 April 2021
Central Council for Analysis in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) SRF, Guide, DEO and different Emptiness Particulars
- Guide (Ayurveda): 01 Submit
- Guide (Admin): 01 Submit
- Guide (Drugs): 01 Submit
- SRF (IT): 01 Submit
- SRF (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- SRF (Yoga): 01 Submit
- SRF (Bio-Statistics): 01 Submit
- SRF (Chemistry): 01 Submit
- Social Employee: 02 Posts
- Knowledge Entry Operator/Workplace Assistant: 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Attendant: 02 Posts
- Panchakarma Technician: 02 Posts
- Driver: 01 Submit
- Specialist Guide: 01 Posts
Eligibility Standards for SRF, Guide, DEO and different Job
- Guide (Ayurveda): Bachelor of Ayurvedic Drugs and Surgical procedure from a acknowledged College.
- Guide (Admin): Retired officer of Central/State Authorities/Autonomous our bodies who has served as Assistant/Supervisory workers having working expertise in administration, accounts and institution. Retired no less than in Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800/5400.
- Guide (Drugs): MBBS from a acknowledged College.
- SRF (IT): BE/B.Tech/MCA from a acknowledged College, ideally Pc science/Info expertise and 02 years of expertise.
- SRF (Ayurveda): BAMS from a acknowledged College.
- SRF (Yoga): Bachelor or M.Sc in Yoga from a acknowledged College or BAMS with a Yoga certification and no less than 01 12 months of Sensible work expertise in Yoga.
- SRF (Bio-Statistics): Masters in Statistics from a acknowledged College.
- SRF (Chemistry): PG in Chemistry (M.Pharm./M.Sc) or B.Tech (Chemical sciences) from a acknowledged College/Establishment.
- Social Employee: Bachelor in social work/scientific psychology/Submit Graduate in Sociology (MSW) from a acknowledged College/Establishment.
- Knowledge Entry Operator/Workplace Assistant: Bachelor diploma from a acknowledged establishment, Information in laptop functions, can work on MS-office, 35 wpm typing pace in English and good communication talent.
- Multi-Tasking Attendant: Matriculation or equal from a acknowledged board and fundamental laptop data.
- Panchakarma Technician: Diploma or certificates course in Panchakarma technician course from a acknowledged establishment.
- Driver: Class tenth cross, legitimate driving licence for gentle and heavy autos and expertise of above 02 years.
- Specialist Guide: MD in respective self-discipline medication, endocrinology, neurology, cardiology, nephrology. In a position to go to the hospital as per the schedule/on name.
FOR SHOPPING VISIT : REGIM
Find out how to Apply
Eligible and individuals can seem for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 April 2021. and eligible candidates might seem for walk-in-interview together with required paperwork (as talked about in official notification) on the following venue: CCRAS, #12, Uttarahalli Manavarthe Kaval, Uttarahalli (Hobli), Kanakapura Principal Street, Talaghattapura Submit, Bengaluru–560109 on 21 & 22 April 2021 10:00 AM.