Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021Notification: Bihar Postal Circle, India Posts has released a notification for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. 10th passed candidates can apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 from 27 April 2021 on the official web site if India Posts i.e. appost.in. The final date for Bihar GDS Application is 26 May 2021.
A total of 1940 vacancies can be found in various districts of Bihar together with in Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, RMS U DIVISION, Saran, Sitamarhi, Siwan, West Champaran, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Gaya, Patna, Patna Sahib, RMS PT DIVISION, Rohtas, and Vaishali.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and price fee – 27 April 2021
- Final date of registration and price fee: 26 May 2021
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1940 Posts
- UR – 903
- EWS – 146
- OBC – 510
- PWD-A – 12
- PWD-B – 5
- PWD-C – 23
- PWD-DE – 2
- SC – 294
- ST – 45
Bihar GDS Wage:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Bihar GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination go certificates of tenth commonplace with passing marks in Arithmetic, native language and English (having been studied as obligatory or elective topics) performed by any acknowledged Board of School Education by the Authorities of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a compulsory instructional qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate ought to have studied the native language no less than as much as tenth commonplace [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions regarding the eighth schedule of Constitution of India.
Bihar GDS Age Restrict:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Bihar GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will likely be accomplished on the idea of the automated generated advantage listing as per the foundations based mostly on the candidates on-line submitted functions
How one can Apply for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and candidates are required to register within the portal by way of https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline earlier than 26 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Fee